Saturday 15 May 2010

Good morning ♥

Its a new day today and the clock is telling me it's 13:40 (1:40pm)!
Last night got a little late but I can't help watching movies for a little too late ♥

What are your favourite movie?
One of mine are 200 Pounds beauty (미녀는 괴로워)



Some short facts:
From: 2006
Language: Korean (there is English subtitles to find)
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama.
My rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

About:
Ha-na is the famous Korean pop singer. She suffers from having extremely poor self-esteem, as she has been ignored because of her appearance. At last, she makes the decision of a lifetime to have full-body plastic surgery.

My opinion: At first I tought that this movie could be a little touchy to talk about since it's very shallow at times and speak of what the public most of the time consider being right or wrong (fat/slim, beautiful/ugly) but I belive it bring up very important message. This movie talks about themes such as the superficial view of the world, how beauty becomes an obsession, how the most beautiful heart can hide inside a bigger girl, how people will give everything to a girl with beautiful face.

I believe that inner beauty is truly important and more important than the shallow one that we see of the most. Don't take me wrong, I love to watch beautiful pictures of gals in their curly hair, long beautiful nails but it's also important to not forget that there is a heart too ♥

This movie, about Kang Ha-na, the big girl, her heart, her dreams of that Sang-jun will look at her, love her , is really loving, cute, teary and wonderful. This movie made me laugh so much, made me cry even and reminded me of how cruel and shallow the world can be but also how empty some people are.

I truly recommend this movie!!
To tell the truch I'm more of a Scary movie kind of girl ^_^;; ♥






OKAY! I'm off to eat some food ♥
(I need a better camera than my phone T__T)


xxxx
Emmelie

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie, it was beyond sweet and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy at how feel good it is :D

    Gorgeous hair there btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched that before =D ! It's really awesome <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire: Me too! I think it's really good and it makes me think a lot. Overall a gorgeous movie and I hope others will see it too ♥

    Thank you so much ♥♥♥


    XMonsterManiacXx: It is! Worth watching twice or ever more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i sounds really interesting♪
    I'll gonna watching this move soon =^_^=
    ans you're so beautiful ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ゆき りょ よしたか かねばき - よしだ : THANK YOU!!
    It's easy to find it online!! ♥ ♥ ♥
    When you watched it, please tell me or make your own review of it ♥ ♥

    And thank you so much ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay i was watching that movie last year <3 its cute~
    & i lik eyour pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched this on DVD with a friend before, but fell asleep (oops) I regret it now!
    This review makes me want to watch it again!~
    I like my horror/gore too xD
    You're so pretty ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mutsumi: Lat year is a long time (T__T) but yes it's really cute ♥

    And thank you ♥♥ I don't wear my glasses often but that is one of these pictures when I do~!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a bad habit of staying up late to watch shows too. i get addicted and can't stop watching 'cause i want to find out right away what happens haha! thanks for sharing this :) you hair looks amazing btw!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Anita* : I know right? It's just how it is and A lot of my friends are online than too~!! ♥
    No problem and thank you so much ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. this movie looks really interesting :) maybe im going to watch it. and dont worry i stay up late and sleep in all the time!
    my fav. movie is "the truman show".
    xx.denise
    (ps:thanks a lot for the comment and following ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise: It is ♥ Try find it online, if not I can help you find it ~ !!

    They say that no sleep is bad for the skin but heck, it's worth it. BBC dramas ♥

    Oh I seen that one! I like it as well ♥ ♥

    and no problem ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the movie,and songs in movie is my favorites!<3 lovely pic too^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. xixi:

    Yes I love the songs too *__*)/ ♥♥♥ She got such a lovely voice~!

    Thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete