Friday 14 May 2010

Curls ♥

Today I curled my best friend Daniellas hair! She is this awesome 80's rocker chick (Who I believe will look awesome gal styled!) Anyway! She is not too good with hair so she asked me to help her. I gave her some eyelashes, did our best with her make-up and curled hair hair.


Ain't she pretty?? I told her she will look so good in curls and she really does ♥ Now she is sitting here and sipping tea, it's 00:42 in the morning and looking most happy ~ !!


Also! and extra picture of my nails! Not the best picture but I think the nails look cute! Simple and just perfect for more or less any occasion!

I can sleep in late so I will stay up longer ♥♥♥


XXXX
Emmelie

14 comments:

  1. I love your nails!! And I think you did a good job on her hair, she looks like a doll ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain Parfait: Thank you soo much! You can't see it but the white tips are in fact glittering too! It looks like sugar frosting on them ♥

    I know right? She is such a pretty girl and curls fit her well! Her hair is not too long but enough to curl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your friend. She looks radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. naturalnchicmakeup: Thank you so much and yes, she is such a doll ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw cute curls & cute nails!
    is that tips or real nails ?

    http://fuerteflores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh shes rly pretty!
    & i like ur nails ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks pretty.
    happy day, from your newest follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's really cute!
    And I like your nails ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey your blog is awesome :D love it. thanks for following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daphne: Thank you so much! Well they are in fact tips...my real name die all the time from playing guitar ^_^;;

    I will check out your blog!!


    Mutsumi: Yes, she is such a charmer ♥ ♥ ♥ and thank you! Something small and petite but still so nice ♥ ♥ ♥


    Felicia: Hello Felicia and thank you so much ♥ ♥


    ゆき りょ よしたか かねばき - よしだ: Oh there is reasons why she is my best friend ^_~ *teasing* and thank you!


    Mausi: THANK YOU!! And no problem ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! :) Hi emmelie. Thanks for following me and for commenting on my blog ^^ i'm following you too =3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♥ 熊貓girl ♥ : Hiya ♥
    Thank you for comming by! I'm just in the middle of updating *laugh* Please come back again! and thank you for the watch!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute!! and I love the nailss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kimee: Thank you so much ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete