Tuesday 11 June 2013

Package time ♥♥♥

Hello!
Yesterday I got an awaited package! I ordered some stuff about 1 week ago and now it's here ♥
I got truly thrilled when the post man delivered it to me ♥♥♥ Who doesn't like stuff, right?


Package ♥


It sure took me a little while of tearing and such until I decided to give it up and fetch myself a pair of scissors. Anyway ♥ Soon enough I had a small pile of cardboard and my stuff!
 

STUFF ♥♥♥

SO! One Galaxy school uniform (Shirt, skirt and bow), two packeges of nails, one Winnie-the-Pooh key cover, one pink Snoopy phone charm, two pair of socks and a tiger with fake diamonds♥ The uniform and nails are mine alone. The rest is things my mother picked out for mothers day! Did you guys celebrate your mothers? 


I'm really sorry for the poor picture quality. I didn't notice until later how bad it is. Oh well..


 


Oh! From one thing the the other. Today is the last day I can pack before going to Japan as tomorrow I am taking off to a 4 days long Japanese Con! DinoCon:02

It's a fabulous event created by my friend Raichi The homepage is sadly only in Swedish but please take a look anyway! There will be a fashion show, host club, karaoke, maid café, bands and a lot more♥ I know I will enjoy myself a lot. On the last day (the 16th) and the last day of the con me and my best friend are taking of earlier to go to the airport! JAPAN TIME♥ Going from one awesome thing to another!

I have always been awefull about updating with pictures but I truly need to do so this time. BRING IT ON!!


XXX
Emi


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I want the Galaxy Sailor Suit so badly~ Do post some pictures of it soon whenever you wear it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan nuttig zijn, de informatie is erg handig, dank je

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Are You Looking for local or outstation rides ? Best taxi services. Book Aashi holidays service & enjoy your trips.


    Taxi services in Jaipur |

    Taxi in jaipur |

    Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi |



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete