Monday, 10 June 2013

I need to get back in the loop

Hiya!

First I figured I'd delete this blog and start blank. A clean slate so to say. Then I told myself not to. Why not I might ask myself? Well I do have some old pictures in here and they are quite nice to look back at! So instead of deleting I will update ♥

What have I been up to lately? I started to study to be a nurse, I got myself moving to a new apartment, I bleached my hair to a lighter shade and I shed some pounds. Isn't that exciting?

How are you all?!

This is a newer picture of me ♥


Crappy quality but what the heck ♥

Also I'd like to inform you all that I am going to Japan on the 16th together with my best friend Beah ♥ I have been looking forward to this for a while and will update from there ♥♥♥

I'm off to reply to some comments I missed out!

xxx
Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment