Friday 21 September 2012

Japan! (part 1)

So I went to Japan and never updated about it. I will cut this post up as it takes ages to write about 7 weeks in Japan, don't you think? ♥

So! First off! Me and my lovely friend Lala got to Japan at the 10th of July! When we arrived at Haneda airport we got to know that they lost all of our luggage. Didn't feel too well as I had all of my clothes in there and extra shoes (my shoes broke, the whole sole broke free!) So yes. This really sucked!

We got ourselves over to the hostel we decided to stay at and got a wonderful greeting there. A girls in the staff (that now is a beautiful friend) let me and my friend borrow some shirts to sleep in and whatever else we needed. Felt really good.

We settled in, paid for out visit there and then WENT SHOPPING ♥♥♥ What else to do when there is no clothes to wear? We got ourselves to 109 to buy some stuff. Spree went very well. I don't have any pictures of that now (as all my clothes are boxed up at the moment) Let's just say I spent a bit too much in GLAD NEWS.




First picture I took in the train on our way to the hostel!

Oh! My friend (now boyfriend) Takashi waited for us for two hours at the airport. Such a kind guy. He later took us for dinner and paid it all (Thank you darling! We truly needed it) 

 Our first meal in Japan. I love Japanese food. Sashimi, rice and god knows what.

 Tatami feet!



One of those good days. I really miss it. The day after that we started off our quest at finding melon bread. I really love melon bread and there is 65165154 types of them in Japan. Takes time and determination to find the one that one really like. Some have cream, some are just sugar. Takes time. 

 Mellon bread ♥

 Mmmm cream filling ♥

I can't remember much of that day but I do remember that we had Shoyu ramen close to the Shibuya station. Shoyu ramen has a broth base made of Soy and it's really tasty!

 We found this Swedish brand shop in Sweden while walking. Fjällräven. Very random.

The bride by Shibuya station




 The ramen we had ♥

 A good random day which I enjoyed very much. We found a 100 yen shop too and oogled our eyes out on cheap corn soup and hotcake mix (Don't ask ♥ ) 



That's a good start ♥ I'll update soon enough with another post about Japan and stuff I did ♥ 
PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT ♥♥♥


On a random note! Here is some new pictures of me! 

 Me and my friend Beah! 

 Birthday kid! ME!

 OH YEAH JAPAN ♥


SO! I hope you enjoyed and thank you for sticking around ♥♥♥♥

XXX
Emi ♥ 


2 comments:

  1. Nice post ♥ It's great that most posts about Japan are 80% food haha ♥ Japanese food is just too good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously could make just a food post here, no problem ♥ I took so many pictures of the food I had!! ♥♥

      Delete