Sunday 23 September 2012

Shopping ♥

It just happened ♥
The other day I got my hands on some neat stuff ♥  I always been into large bangles and huge necklaces and finding a cheap deal on things I really needed and wanted didn't help so to say.


SO ANYWAY ♥ Shopping . As I have all of these sorts of styles I decided to suit myself up for the upcoming winter! These are some of the things I got myself:

 Spike earcuff

Spike chain bracelet

 Bangle spike necklace

 Fake tattoo star tights

 Black and gold bangle collar

As my style is always changing there will never be a proper definition of what I am wearing. Sometimes I feel like a complete boy and just want to dress away like that, the other day I'm a princess. Some sort of mix style I guess? Urban, goth, street and gal style? Let's not put a name on it ♥ 

What I am SURE of is that I am totally into layered clothing. It's all nice and you can dress any style in it. Girl? Put a belt on it to define that waist of yours. Guy? Let it flow ♥ That's how I like it!

XXX
Emi ♥

10 comments:

  1. Thank you ♥ In general I am a girl that does like a bit of everything but I'm sure these will look all good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of awsome stuffs! The can match a lot of styles,good~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire ♥ Just wait until I got them all on and coordinated ♥ I bought more than I put up here but that I'll post later. Maybe ♥

      Delete
  3. Those tights are awesome! eBay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing ♥
      I also believe that fashion is art!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    Have a good week!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem at all ♥
      You too ♥♥♥

      Delete